Once training ground for ascetics, Shirataki-no-mori is Ise-Shima`s only place where you can experience waterfall meditation. Tent saunas are tailored for wilderness to provide you with a warm and relaxing atmosphere. Enjoy a healing time in your private space in the forest.
If you wish to visit us, please read the following information:
- ・Reservation is required. Please call the number written below.
- ・Depending on rainfalls, river water level or other unforeseen events, reservations might be subject to cancellation.
- ・You may take pictures of yourself and members of your group but please refrain from taking pictures of others without prior consent.
- ・Duration: 2 hours (from 9 A.M Or from 1 P.M).
- ・Pricing: 3300 yen/person, group up to 4 people. Booking for couple or single person available with a 2000-yen surcharge.
- ・Reservation includes firewood, equipment rental (sandals, bath towels, sauna hat). Poncho available for an extra 500 yen. Bathing suit not included.
- ・Meeting place: Shirataki San/Mori no Chaya parking lot.