Once a training ground for ascetics, Shirataki-no-mori is the only place in Ise-Shima where you can experience waterfall meditation. Tent saunas are adapted to the wilderness to give you a warm and relaxing atmosphere. Enjoy a moment of rest in your own private space in the forest.
If you wish to visit us, please read the following information:
- ・Reservation Required. Please use the reservation button below (pop-up window).
- ・Depending on rainfalls, river water levels or other unforeseen events, reservations may be canceled.
- ・You may take pictures of yourself and members of your group but please refrain from taking pictures of others without prior consent.
- ・Duration: 2 hours
- ・Price: 3500 yen/person, groups up to 10 people. Reservations are possible for single persons for an additional fee of 2000 yen.
- ・The reservation includes firewood, lending of sandals and bath towels, lending of a sauna hat.
- ・Bathing suit not provided.
- ・In case you want a poncho to enter/exit the sauna, there is a charge of 500 yen for the rental.
- ・The meeting place is Shirataki-Daimyojin parking lot.